Sunday, June 8, 2008

Experimenting with Effects~


I am now trying to recreate the effect done on the Sex and the city movie Logo. Trying layering different layers and different blending effects. I think the text lacks the reflective factor along with the 3D factor! Will find the answer after experimenting with the effects tmr. Also gonna try create the perfect realistic vector illustrations soon~

My Stuff:
Ok now been exercising abit and going into full spring this week getting ready for my NAPFA test coming soon! my cousin is coming to sg for a 3day stay at my place~ cool eh~ and We are getting a new LCD tv its abt time we change our t(current tv is 15-17yrs old i think). 


Here are some really cool things i found on the net~ 7 Deadly Glasses, wine glasses depicting the 7 Deadly Sins.
Pride (my personal favourite)
Gluttony
Greed
Lust

1 comments:

Ng Mei Mei said...

Dang! Nice glass collection. My favourite is Warth design. anyway the 2nd attempt 'stylicious' logo very nice, can't wait for the 3rd attempt hope its like the SATC logo. =)