Saturday, June 14, 2008

I love my new pair of Loafers! From Pedro and got it for like S$99 and i think its a great buy~ and this will be my 21st pair of shoes... and my mom doesn't know abt it and my collection will grow! i got 2 pairs of adidas which i haven't even wore yet LOL~ 

Guys if u are reading there is nothing wrong with getting lots of shoes! Oh if you intend to get a pair of loafers i recommend you this pair of pedro~ its plain and simple very comfortable too great for the feet! and if you have extra cash you might just consider the alternate pcs from TODs, Bally or even Louis Vuitton! Which price range are in the hundreds not just 100 its more like 400 LOL~ 

Now i have a few stuff in mind now i wanna get the Ralph Lauren's Polo, Shirt and Cap! Also i wanna get Abercrombie & Fitch~ its time to update my A&F collection LOL has 3 polo, 2 tees, 3 Shorts, and 2 pairs of flip flops all shipped from the states a yr back! or maybe 2 yr....(talking about flips i think i got lots too.... hmmm 2 birken, 2 dopies, 3 Brazilian[haivanas], 1 project shop, 2 quicksilver.) I think i need to clean my wardrobe le! too much clothes and stuff!

0 comments: