Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Unique and Heaad turner Hoodies


I am so in love with these hoodie, I totally dig it! These Hoodies "Batman & Ape" are sold online at S$81-91 and also the "power ranger" theme ones are sold by STAGE at Far East Plaza at S$152. And I am so totally undecidable which should I get one its so cute the other is so unique but the price is like S$152...


Ape... I totally adore these but which colour? I love red. but white and black looks nice!




The "Power Ranger" Theme by Stage... which i love too kinda cool.






3 comments:

DC&Marvel_fan said...

hey this hoodie is totally awesome wud love 2 try an get my partner one 4 his bday cud u post a link 4 the website that sells them as i cant seem to find it :( or cud u email me it 2 t0ni-mar13@hotmail.com thanks in advance :)

Unknown said...

These are amazing hoodies. Please email me a link or something that can help me find these hoodies. I looked everywhere! Its impossibe. My email is migangacevedo@aol.com. I especially love the batman one =]

Unknown said...

I look everywhere and these are impossible to find. Could you please tell me a link for these hoodies?