Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A lost Soul?

Hi hihi...

Its been very long since i posted something on my blog and BUSY is the word for it... i've been busy with my own life and "serving the nation". lately lots have been going on in my fragile life... lots to learn, lots to be enlighten... more and more things in my life is starting to unfold and getting really complicated some things are just meant to be kept a secret... i guess like some ppl keep little secret pets... secret make believe friends secret lovers... but yet all these things; all these thoughts are becoming or rather are at risk at coming into the light...

Some stories are meant not to be shared. Sometimes we put a msg in bottle hoping that someone will read but it will nv be read... the feeling is as if u're stranded. sorry for all the emotions... i'll end it here.

Updates: I am going to change some stuff on this blog removing the magazine theme... and giving it a new life hopefully

0 comments: