Wednesday, August 5, 2009

this is an old country song...

Got all emotional with my head thinking on some memories the radios playin old country songs... Someones savin, someones cheatin on, on, and on... See I left another good person alone doing their work tonight... I wonder if they will miss me lord knows I tried. But I think that maybe the thing that I did wrong was put up with this bullshit... for far too long... think I might like the quiet nights of this empty life... I ain't gonna sleep, I don't wanna dream about the things that I use to need...I ain't gonna cry or go on livin lies... I'm just gonna keep moving on... i only have this... Someday maybe sombody will love me like I need and seriously someday I won't have to prove cuz somebody will see all my worth but until then I'll do just fine on my own...

0 comments: