Saturday, March 8, 2008

My New TOYS~!

Yay! New Toys.... All HAIL the OLYMPUS MJU850SW (Wow! WATER/SHOCK proof) and SEAGATE Hardrive (free)~ 


Hahaa now I need to sell my Canon Powershot to someone cuz I rarely use it also I love my new gadget... Hey don't mind wat Euphe, Jacq & Ivy gave me my new nick "GADGET BOY" bet Now i finally understand why LOL~ But I really do need to say its cool to have these stuff anyways its for my bro too! 


OMG i would never go to another IT show on a weekend the crowd is scary if wasn't for my new toy i wouldn't have gone down! I think its not scary its HORRIBLE! and we were caught in the freaking Human JAM for a lil while but I do hate it and carrying my macbook wow wow wow HEAVY! then walked to NLB and did lil research and meet my mom and bro for dinner had swensons was ok... and been walking all over bugis and sim lim lol and now home finally... writing here in the comfort of my bed... STILL the day was great got my toy!

Signing off for now XOXO Stylicious me...

0 comments: